Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fresh Peach Muffins

Tonight I made these muffins they are YUMMY!! The batter seemed pretty greasy but they came out good. I used 2 large peaches and I also used olive oil because I was out of canola oil.

I tried these muffins at my friend Delaney's house and g otthis recipe on Real Mom Kitchen.
Peach Muffins

3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups white sugar
2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped peaches

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F Lightly grease 18 muffin cups. (I used muffin liners)
In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and sugar. Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Fold in the peaches. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely.

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Man those sound good!! I'll have to try them!

Aubrey said...

Those do look good--I'll have to see if I have enough good peach left on my rotting ones to make some. ;)

Add to Technorati Favorites