Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Asian Pork


I made this for dinner tonight. It was really good!! I took this recipe from Norah and modified it. I used Pork Stew Meat. I browned the pork on the stove and then added the glaze and let it cook down for about 10 minutes. I served it with rice and peas. Norah cooked ribs with the sauce in the oven. I think it would also be good on chicken cooked on the stove, in the oven or crockpot.

Glaze:
2/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
1/4 cup Pineapple juice
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Rice vinegar -- I actually just used white vinegar
2 tablespoons Sesame oil -- I used Canola Oil
1/2 teaspoon Fresh ginger, minced
1 each Garlic clove, minced

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites