Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Butterfinger Blondies

I found this recipe here. I made these this morning and they are really good!!! They were called brownies on the original post - but they aren't really chocolaty so I am calling them Blondie's. They are super rich though so make sure you share them with your neighbors - don't eat them all yourself. I would make these again - probably for a special occasion. I used 3 King size Butterfinger bars and I crushed them in the food processor - I think I ran it a little too long, so they weren't chunky. Butterfinger Blondie's

2¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup butter, softened
2¼ cups brown sugar
3 large eggs
1½ tsp vanilla extract
4 regular-sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch baking pan.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger bars over top of batter. Bake 30- 35 minutes, or until the bars are a bit firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Servings: 12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...they look delish

Finding Normal said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to try these!

Add to Technorati Favorites