Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baked Spaghetti

Ok so I will bore you with more more recipe today. I made this last Sunday for dinner. It was super easy and can easily be adapted to your family's likes. Hottie's a big meat eater but he really liked this even though there was no meat. I think I am going to make this again tonight.
Ingredients:
½ cup chopped onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 (28 oz.) can diced, peeled tomato with Italian spices
1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
1 can sliced olives, drained
12 oz. spaghetti, cooked
2 cups shredded cheddar
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup milk
Preparation:In large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in a small amount of butter until tender. Add tomatoes (with juice), mushrooms and olives. Simmer uncovered for a couple of minutes. Place ½ of cooked spaghetti into a greased 9x13-in. baking pan. Top with ½ sauce, then ½ cheese. Repeat layers 1 more time. Combine soup with milk and pour over top; sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

3 comments:

Queen Karana said...

I may have to try this recipe. My kids are very big spaghetti fans.

Or I might try to modify my spaghetti pie recipe with some of these ingredients.

Sherri said...

It's really good - and It's even better the 2nd night!!

Norah said...

Okay I think I'm making this later in the week. Thanks for posting.

Add to Technorati Favorites