Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sweet Shredded Pork

This is a super quick recipe!!! It tastes almost like the Cafe Rio type sweet pork. You can serve it on buns, tortillas or over rice.

Put a pork roast in your crock pot. Dump a couple cups of salsa, 1 can of coke (not diet) and 1 cup of brown sugar. Cook on low 8-10 hours -- shred with forks in crockpot just before serving!!

This is a favorite at our house!! I do this about once a week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...sounds yummy! I am gonna try this next week! ;)

Deb said...

So good, so easy, so YUMMMY!!!!

This is on the menu for our neighborhood block party Sunday night! Thanks!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will love making the tarts!! And thanks for sharing this sweet shredded pork. I am putting this on my menu for next week so it's erady when I get home from work. I don't believe I have bought port roast before. It will say just that on the package, right?

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. I've yet to make this but it's on my list, I figure in the next week and a half. What is your favorite way, on a bun, or tortilla or rice? I'm leaning towards the bun for my 1st time, whatcha think?

Add to Technorati Favorites