Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fruit Cocktail Cake

A while back I had a friend bring me some cupcakes with fruit cocktail baked into them. They were really good. I had forgotten all about them until this morning when I was trying to think of a yummy cake to make.

Here's the recipe that I came up with:
1 White Cake Mix
3 Eggs
1/4 C. Oil
1 Can of Fruit Cocktail with the juice
1 small box of vanilla pudding

Mix it all together add the fruit cocktail last and then just mix that in gently so the fruit doesn't get mashed.

Bake in a greased 9x13 pan for 45 minutes at 350.

I just topped it with some fat free whipped topping. I was thinking though that this would make a great poke cake. Poke holes in the top and pour pudding over the top.

My kids loved this cake!!! Caleb was excited that it had "beeps" in it --- beeps are grapes


1 comment:

Glenda said...

I wonder how this would be using dry pack cannery pudding? I'm going to try it out and let you know. If it works out well, I'll feature you on my new blog, http:thelittleredhenfoodsite.blogspot.com/

Add to Technorati Favorites