Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these cookies today and they are SOOOOO good. I found the recipe on AllRecipes, but I changed it up a bit. I only used Semi-sweet chocolate chips and no nuts.


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups jumbo semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Blend in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds yummy! We love chocolate chip cookies at our house! I'll have to give this recipe a try! Thanks!

Chantel said...

Cookies were totally what I was in the mood for when I read your blog so I made them. I used 1 cup of white and 1 cup of milk chocolate chips and I kept the nuts in. Turned out AWESOME!! Thanks for the recipe!!

Add to Technorati Favorites