Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beef Stroganoff ala Sherri

The Secret is in the Sauce Recipe Girls are having a great contest. I will be asking for help in voting for my recipe.

This is an absolute favorite both at our house and at the firehouse. I will never make the stroganoff that my mom used to make again!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beef Stroganoff

Round Steak - Cubed

Diced Onion

2 T Paprika

1 t fresh ground pepper


Brown and then simmer for at least one hour.


Add family size Can of cream of mushroom soup and 16 oz of sour cream and mushrooms (optional). Serve over noodles or rice. We usually eat this with green beans or steamed carrots.


3 comments:

Susie said...

I love beef stroganoff!! This sounds like a great semi-homemade version.

stockpilesrus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

This sounds delicious and easy! I will go check out that contest!

Add to Technorati Favorites