Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Shoot - Main Street USA

A few weeks ago there was a segment on Studio 5, a local daytime program, about photography in urban settings. They showed lots of great places in Salt Lake and Ogden. I really wanted to my little princess somewhere cool to take her pictures for her upcoming birthday. I decided to look a little closer to home.

Holy cow! I cannot believe how cool Kaysville's Main Street is! So if you are looking for somewhere to take photos of your family -- take a look at Main Street in your town!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are gorgeous!! i think you are right, sometimes we are so used to seeing something, we overlook the simple beauty that it actually has! Great photos!!

Marrdy said...

Such great pictures. I think I will have to find Main Street here. Or wait until I move back to where I know there is a Main Street.

You did a wonderful job with these pictures.

Add to Technorati Favorites