Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay it forward

The rules are simple:

1. Be one of the first 3 people to post a comment on this entry. If you are (and you follow the second rule), you will receive a gift from me sometime during this year. When and what are a surprise to the winners but they will be handmade by me. (and I must add, you will need patience, I may be slow but I will be done within a year!)

2. Then, copy and paste these rules into a post on your own blog & come back and leave the link in comments here. It's that easy!

Only the first 3 folks that leave a comment AND Pay it Forward on their blog will get a prize. PLEASE leave me a comment...

I first found out accepted this challenge here

And then here

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Sherri! How's it going? Hope you have a great day!!

Jenny said...

OK I POSTED IT

Sherri said...

Ok -- I have 2 more spots left!

Coco said...

Okay Sounds good I will get on it!

Shauna said...

I l♥ve to pay it forward! Please count me in! I posted here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/02/pay-it-forward_24.html

Sherri said...

OK I have my 3 people.

I will be contacting you for your addresses. Then sometime during the year I will send something to you!

Add to Technorati Favorites