“Crab Stuffed Shrimp” --- this recipe was given to me by OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE!!!
¼ pound Butter
¼ pound Diced Onion
¼ pound Diced Celery
1 ½ tsp.Chopped Garlic
2 Tbs. Sliced Green Onions
¼ tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
1/8 tsp. White Pepper
1 cup Bread Crumbs
¼ pound Lump Crab Meat
1. Place sauté pan over medium heat. Place butter in the pan and allow to melt.
2. Place onions, celery, garlic, green onions, and seasonings in pan and cook
for 6-8 minutes.
3. Place mixture into a blender and blend for 20 seconds. Caution: Mixture will be HOT.
4. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl adding bread crumbs and drained crab meat. Fold in
with a spatula until blended.
Lemon Pepper Butter:
½ cup Water
2 Tbs. Flour
1 ½ Tbs. Lemon Juice
½ pound Butter
1 tsp. Lemon Pepper Spice
1. Combine water, lemon juice, flour and seasonings in a sauce pan.
2. Over high flame, whisk until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
3. Slowly add softened butter in small amounts until all is blended.
1. Butterfly shrimp.
2. Place flour in a container and toss shrimp until completely coated.
3. Deep fry shrimp at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Place 1 Tbs. of hot stuffing onto each cooked shrimp.
5. Drizzle 1 Tbs. of Lemon Pepper Butter over each shrimp.
Serve and Enjoy!!!!!
AND THE WINNER OF THE GIFT CARD IS.............. THE ALLEN FAMILY
I picked them randomly using www.random.org