Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The BEST Zucchini Bread EVER!!!!!!!

OK so I have already determined my absolute favorite banana bread ever. My next goal was the best zucchini bread ever. I wanted something that was just as moist as the banana bread. I did it! I tweaked and tweaked and NOW I HAVE IT!!!!

Kaysvillemomma's Zucchini Bread:


1 1/2 Cups of flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 t cinnamon
Pinch salt
2 eggs
3/4 c sugar
1/4 olive oil (can use canola oil)
1/4 c applesauce
2 heaping T vanilla yogurt --- (you could use plain yogurt or sour cream)
1 t vanilla
1 c grated zucchini

Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350.

Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir by hand until well blended

Bake for 50-60 minutes.

2 comments:

Deb said...

YUM!!! I will be trying that recipe out today! We have a lot of zucchini that is overgrown to the point that it must be baked with. Thanks for the recipe!

Chantel said...

Thanks! I'm going to try it!

Add to Technorati Favorites