Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For Sale -- Children's Play TeePee's -- They make great gifts!

I am in the process of making some tee-pees that are for sale.

This is a picture of basically what the finished project looks like.

They are great for indoor or outdoor play! They are big enough for a couple of kids to play in and lay down in. Wouldn't it be fun to have a camp out in your family room in one of these?

Pricing:

$55 --

Local folks whom I can arrange pick-up/delivery with will get the tee-pee with the wooden supports.

If you are not local and need you tee-pee shipped it will not include the wooden supports, however I will tell ya what you need to do.... shipping will be included in the $55 price.

Here are the current fabric choices that I have available (I only have one each).



If you are interested please let me know and we can make payment and delivery arrangements.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites