Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If you are wanting to go to San Diego, here's a GREAT deal!!

Wow! My kids would love love love! To go to the San Diego Zoo. I am not sure if I have ever even been there before. After watching movies like Madagascar and my kids, especially my 5 year old are REALLY into animals. I would love to go see the giant pandas and the polar bears. Well if you know me when it is time to take a trip I will definitely be looking for a great deal. Admission to the zoo for adults is about $29 at the gate. I recently found this amazing deal that would save a lot of money!

$57 2-Day/1-Night San Diego Zoo Getaway. Only $57, Retail: $223, You Save 74%. This Resort Vacation Includes...
* 2 Days & 1 Night Luxury Resort Lodging, and I mean LUXURY!
* Luxury Resort Lodging for 2 People in a beautiful villa!
* 2 Tickets to San Diego Zoo
* Platinum Fun Discount Card for getting great deals around the city!

How great is that?

Not only do they offer great deals to San Diego, but other great resort areas too! Places like Cabo, Branson, and Palm Springs. They even have an option for creating a custom vacation package.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites