Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I forgot to tell you!

Last week at my Weight Watchers meeting I reached the goal I had for the week! I was hoping that I would have been down 1.2 pounds bringing my total to -15 lbs -- Guess What? I actually lost 2.2 last week for a total of -16!! That was the week of Halloween!

Thursday is my meeting day - so I have a couple of days to see what I did this week. I have tracked 100% of my food this week and I hope I can keep up my momentum because I have another goal before Thanksgiving...

Anyway, today I made these mini pumpkin pies! They were yummy! Only 1 point each!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Sherri!! That's awesome!

Add to Technorati Favorites