Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

50 Gone!

A few weeks ago someone at Weight Watchers said "Never say you lost 50 pounds.  Saying you lost it implies you are looking for it and want it back." Hmm... Okay well.  After almost 1 year on the plan I am proud to say that I have been able to get rid of 50 pounds.  I never want it back!!
It's been hard work, I have lots of slip ups, and my willpower at times really sucks.  BUT I did it!  I feel and look so much better.
I still have a long way to go, but I CAN DO IT!!
I am doing something now that if you would have asked me a year ago I would have never considered doing.  This next weekend I am doing a mud run.  If you don't know what that is you can watch a video from last year.  I am excited and a bit nervous. It should be fun. 
I am registered for a 5K in October AND I let my friends talk me into running RAGNAR next June.  I am excited about running, it gives me a goal and something to look forward too!

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

WAHOO!! Congrats on getting rid of 50! That is awesome! Good luck on your run!

Add to Technorati Favorites