Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

T Minus - 16 Days until Disney on Ice!

It is time? When is Disney on Ice? Mom, I just saw a Disney on Ice commercial! If you didn't know it already, Disney on Ice is coming to Salt Lake in about 2 weeks! There is all kinds of excitement around here! If you haven't already bought tickets you can find lots of info HERE!

Stay tuned for a ticket giveaway!!!

*Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites