Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Onion Crunch Fried Onions - Yummy!

A couple of months ago I was sent a bottle of these Onion Crunch Fried Onions.  They are so tasty!  I have tried them on burgers, in salad, in casseroles AND - I just ate a handful.  They are super yummy.  They taste like actual onion rings.  Not to greasy - just good!  They are 2 points plus per serving on Weight Watchers which is great. 

They are made with - 0 trans fat, 0 cholesterol - Onions, Oil, Flour & Salt
They will be available at Walmart later this month. What more can you ask for!

For more information you can go here:




1 comment:

Mario said...

Just tried Onion Crunch and tried it on my Turkey Chili.. Really good! Its my new favorite topping!

Cheers! Chef Mario

Add to Technorati Favorites