Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just in case you are wondering....

I have been busy with life & doing lots of photo shoots. I have a couple more weddings under my belt and I it has made me realize that I much prefer doing families. I love also doing engagements & bridals. Weddings are fun but they are a lot of work!

If you want to see some of my recent work head over to my photography blog!

I also have a Facebook Fan Page --- just search for Sherri Jamieson Photography. I would love to add you all as my fans!

3 comments:

Norah said...

Your pictures are great! Hopefully I can get you to do some holiday pictures with us.

Claire said...

I linked to your blog from PYPand am wondering about a comment you put on there about getting the Trib/Des News for $3.00 a month for Fri-Sun. My subscriptions are expiring and I can't find any great deals. Can you give me more info? clairecoupons@gmail.com
THANK YOU!

Chantel said...

Love your photos! You do great work! We've gotten a lot of comments on ours

Add to Technorati Favorites