Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today I am thankful for MANY things!

First off today I want to say that I am so grateful to all of the men & women serving our country at home and abroad. I am thankful for the firefighters and police officers that are working today to help us keep safe.

My fireman is working today and I will miss him, but I am grateful that he and so many others are willing to give up their time with their families for the safety and secutiry of others.

So go hug a fireman today (just not mine -- I am quite selfish)....

I also am thankful for good food! We are so lucky to live in an area where we have safe food to eat.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites