Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A new love of reading.......

I have been faithfully going to gym 5 days a week for a little over a year. I have lost some weight, my body has changed quite a bit, and I have been READING! I have found that I have more motivation to exercise if I am reading while I do it. An hour on the stair climber flies by when I am lost in my stories!

I really should have been keeping better track of the books that I have read, because I know there are more than these!!

A Different Life by Quinn Bradley

Books by Anita Stansfield:

The Captain of Her Heart
Captive Hearts
The Captain’s Angel
Hearts Crossed
Timeless Waltz
A Time to Dance
Dancing in the Light
A Dance to Remember
In Search of Heaven
A Quiet Promise
At Heaven's Door
Promise of Zion
The Sound Of Rain
A Distant Thunder
The Winds Of Hope
Shelter From The Storm
The Silence Of Snow
Emma, Woman of Faith

Books By Rachel Ann Nunes
Flying Home
A Heartbeat Away
Winter Fire
No Longer Strangers
Chasing Yesterday
By Morning Light
A bid for Love (Love to the Highest Bidder)

Books By Danielle Steele

A Good Woman
The House On Hope Street

Currently I am reading Framed for Love, by Rachel Ann Nunes

2 comments:

Norah said...

If your ever in need of reading material I have enough books in my house to open my own library and your welcome to borrow any of them.

Chantel said...

That is so awesome!

Add to Technorati Favorites