Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My New Life

My New Life

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

Who would have guessed that I would end up being a stay at home mom? I remember in high schoolwhen I was voted most likely to succeed…it was a no brainer because I was just so driven and smart! I worked for a few years at the law firm before my husband and I got pregnant and I really haven’t looked back since. I really enjoy getting to spend so much time with my kids during the day and I have some downtime for myself, too. Sometimes I nap when they do but other times I’ll catch a movie on the http://directstarTV.com satellite or even use the elliptical upstairs to get some exercise. I know it sounds like I’m wasting my talents but at the end of the day I feel like what I’m really supposed to do is be a mother to these three great kids and I want to make sure I’m putting myself in the best position to do that. I love them so much and want to cherish these moments!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites