Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Steam Team

I have noticed that I have quite a few blog visitors from Texas. I recently came across a carpet cleaning business in the Austin area that looks pretty good.

http://www.thesteamteam.com/ looks like a great business with lots of great cleaning services!

The Steam Team is the number one choice for carpet cleaning in Austin and Dallas, Texas. They have over two decades of experience in cleaning and maintaining commercial and residential flooring, upholstery, air ducting, tile, and much more. They also specialize in restoration, from water extraction to smoke and fire damage restoration.

I know all of you in Texas have been dealing with lots of heat and no water, if you are ever looking for temporary air conditioning austin. They will get your covered.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites