Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fairy Tale Photo Experience $49 October 6th in Kaysville!

Saturday October 6
Appointments available from 9am - 4pm

Luv2Dance Studio
1248 W Sportsplex Drive
Kaysville, UT 84037

Appointments and pre-payment are required!
Payments may be made via Paypal

FAQs

What do I need to bring with me to my session? Bring your daughter and her favorite princess/fairy dress or costume! I will have some fun accessories for her to borrow or of course she can bring her own. There is changing space available.

What can I expect from my mini session? I encourage you to arrive a few minutes early for your session to give you ample time to choose accessories and get her nails painted! Plan on time to change (if needed) and adjust hair. After her portraits she can check out our tea party with a sweet treat.

How do I order pictures? As part of this promotion, I will hand edit and retouch the 5 best images from your mini session (photographer's choice). Once those images have been edited (typically within 2 weeks of your session) you will receive an email with the images & print release attached. The 5 images will be high resolution files that you can archive at home yourself, or send to the photo lab of your choice for affordable printing. If, however, in addition to the digital files, you would like to order some prints through us (also very affordable) I are happy to give you an online coupon to use on my site for 20% off of a print order.

I have a house full of girls! Can we combine them? Absolutely! I encourage you to bring them all! Because of the length of these sessions and the limited number of edited images included, I do encourage to you book an individual session for each girl so that each child will get the necessary attention to bring out her personality. You may book back-to-back sessions. If, however, you would only be able to participate by sharing a session I are happy to accommodate as long as you recognize you will have only an images or two of each girl.

I really only need one picture for my holiday card. Can I split the session with my friend? Due to time constraints of this abbreviated session, I will not allow these sessions to be split between multiple families.

I have a son - can I participate? I've designed this event to highlight the beauty of the little girls in your life. If you are looking for an affordable option for your son I suggest you check out my standard sessions! I have an another special event in the winter that will be gender neutral!

So your ready to book your session? Please call Sherri Jamieson at 801-390-1417 so I can get you on the schedule and arrange pre-payment.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites