Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth! It really was!


 


I took my kids and my son's friend to the Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus tonight.  It was so fun! I hadn't been to the circus since I was a kid and I was amazed tonight!  I loved the Elephants - actually all the animals.  My son & his friend loved the motorcycles. And my daughter loved the acrobatics.  The music was fun and we liked getting up and dancing! 

I have to tell you - the Ring Master was FANTASTIC!! He sang a lot and had lots of energy! I was very impressed!! 

I hope we get to go again next year!!

You can get more information on purchasing tickets in a previous post HERE.  The show runs through Monday.  I highly recommend it!


*Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites