Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 16, 2009

HoCkEy!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are in the Northern Utah area and want to see a couple of great games AND help a GREAT CAUSE........ look at the little banner above my posts.

The Guns & Hoses Game is NEXT WEEK!!! It will be lots of fun.

The charity game is always great and HELLO we have AWESOME raffle PRIZES!!!!

Come on.... it's only $10 and you get to go to TWO games - the Cops Vs. Firefighter game AND the Utah Grizzlies!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds like fun:-)

Tara said...

I am going and need two tickets, but I think Jocelyn said she would just include my tickets with hers when she told you what she needed.

Queen Karana said...

Hm... I wonder if my kids would like Hockey? *ponders*

Add to Technorati Favorites