Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holy CSN Batman!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of this?

Did you know?

CSN is comprised of over 200 online stores, selling everything from children's backpacks to cookware!!

I have been checking out some of their great stores! Cookware.com is by far one of my favorites! They have lots of cool gadgets and great cookware! I love that you can find items that are also sold on TV and great brands from people like Rachael Ray! They even offer free shipping on many items!

I am at a point where I need to start replacing some of the bakeware that I got when we got married. I have my eyes on some of these:


I am so excited that I found this site!!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites