Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Norah Jones - Featuring

I got my copy of the new Norah Jones a couple of weeks ago. I actually was lucky enough to get a preview copy! I have to say we LOVE it!!

The name of the album is "Featuring" and all of the tracks she recorded with another artist! I love the song "Baby It's Cold Outside" she sang with Willie Nelson! She also has a great song with Dolly Parton!

But it's not all country! She sings with The Foo Fighters OutKast and MORE!!!

Check it out!
Thank you One2One Network for letting be part of this album launch!

1 comment:

Utah News Guy said...

The album sounds awesome. My favorite Willie Nelson duet is "Mendocino County Line" with Lee Ann Womack. Look it up on YouTube. I think you'll like it :D

Add to Technorati Favorites