Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AAHHHH Hives again!

Mic is still battling her hives. It's been going on for a week now. Poor thing. She is now on a steroid for a couple of days to see if that helps. Initally it was thought that she was allergic to Prevacid, even though she had been on it as a newborn with no problems. Now we are not sure what is causing them. Today I am deep cleaning the playroom. I have washed the toys, laundered the stuffed/soft toys, I threw some things out, washed the walls, vacuumed... now all I have left is to clean the ceiling fan and posibly shampoo the carpet tonight before I go to bed.

Oh - and now on top of her issues...C-Man's nose is runny AGAIN!!!!

2 comments:

Queen Karana said...

Oh my goodness! I thought I was "up to date" on your blog, but somehow I have missed coming here for something like a week! OOPS!

I am so sorry your kids are sick. That is no fun. My 5-year old is feeling yucky today. I really want her to feel better for Valentine's Day tomorrow (they are having a pajama party at preschool), but I have a feeling she might have to stay home with me. Poor thing!

I love your homework photos. The firetruck reflection is cool, but I really like the "shapes" one. You are doing great! Oh, are you cropping your photos before you put them up here/get them printed.. or did you really fill the frame that way when you shot the picture? (Do you know what I mean???? :) )

Sherri said...

I have been cropping... Not too much though. The tire one and the shape one - other than the framing I didn't do anything to. I am trying to not do very much editing - although...that's one of the HUGE benefits of digital photos.

Add to Technorati Favorites