Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Tuesday again.....

Well my hottie and I need to kick the Coke habit -- that's Coca-Cola. We both drink way too much. I know (I hope) that I will lose weight when I do it.... The question is how??? It seriously is an addiction thing. I don't think that I am addicted to the caffeine - it's the carbonation. Does ANYONE have any tips??? We have a few cans left in the fridge and I keep saying when it's gone - it's gone ---but ??? I don't know if I can do it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know how to kick the Coke habit, but I do hope things go well for you. Good luck!

Andrea said...

When you master your addiction, please pass on the wisdom. I am trying to break my caffiene addiction. Good luck to you!!

Add to Technorati Favorites