Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Organized??? NOT EVEN!!!

We have way too many toys at our house. I am so grateful for the playroom but sometimes it is still overwhelming. Mic cleans up pretty good but C-Man hasn't figured it our yet.
I came upon this cool website that has tons of ideas for organizing your house. I think I will start trying to impliment a few of these ideas.
WOW - I just found the coolest scripture stickers on that website!! They are the GAK pictures that you can print on transparent stickers and put in your scriptures.
Maybe if I would get off the dang computer I would get something done that is useful.... blog hopping is useful....right?

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites