Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Does Clutter Make Your Butt Look Big?

Peter Walsh from TLC's Clean Sweep was on Oprah on Thursday talking about his book, "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?" Peter Walsh says the clutter in your house is causing the clutter on your hips! Trim down by cleaning up your life. He was pretty mean to the lady they were helping. But, it made me think..... When my house is clean I feel better about myself. When I feel better about myself - I take better care of myself. Cleaning and organizing gets you up and moving. So I guess there could be a connection to the two.

I have a desire to organize my house - the problem is that everything that I want to do will cost money. I guess though if it makes my butt smaller----it might be worth it!!!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites