Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Are you ready for Christmas?

I finally have my shopping all taken care of. I have one more thing to pick up for my sister and then I am done! I HOPE! Unless we decide to get sleds for the kids. I have been wrapping a few gifts here and there. I want to get as much done as possible so I don't have to stay up too late on Christmas Eve. Since this is the first year that Micayla really "gets" Christmas, we are having lots of fun. We decided to give Santa lots of credit, since kids only believe for so long. We are only giving the kids one gift and then Santa is giving them the rest.

We have also made an effort to share with others this Christmas. A few years ago, when we were dealing with big medical bills, someone helped us out at Christmas. This year we have made sure to put money in the Salvation Army Buckets, we have generously donated to the food bank and the local animal shelter, and we are participating in a Sub-For-Santa.

Please remember those less fortunate this year. No child should have to go without a good meal and a few gifts from Santa.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites