Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What the HECK are you doing?

OK so I decided to change my blog! I promise to be better about updating it and posting.

Like everybody else I am so crazy at this time of year. Parties, SHOPPING!, eating, wrapping, cleaning.... you know the drill.

Places we have been for parties:
Maddox, Perry-Utah --- My favorite place to eat steak!
Biaggis, SLC-Utah -- Not that great
The Mandarin, Bountiful - Utah - YUM-O

I am pretty much done Christmas shopping. I have a few gifts that I have been making, to finish. I have to wrap EVERYTHING, deliver gifts to the neighbors. My sister knows how much I love to shop. She lives in Kansas and she sent me money to finish her shopping for people here in Utah.

Oh yeah - I have to have a birthday too.....

I love this time of year.!!

1 comment:

Queen Karana said...

Followed you from PYP -- you did a nice job redesigning your blog. :)

Add to Technorati Favorites