Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Why did she look at me that way?

I was at Chili's picking up some lunch. There was a line of people waiting to buy gift cards. They have this special where if you buy a $25 gift card they give a bonus $5 card. There is NO ADVERTISING for this, you have to ask for it. Anyway, the lady in line ahead of me asks for a $20 gift card. The server doesn't even tell her about the deal. You would think that they should be trying to upsell. I tol the lady, "You should get a $25 gift card so you can get the extra $5 card." The server girl gave me a dirty look, like I had just stepped on her cat! Why did she look at me that way? It's not like I made extra work for her or anything - I just helped someone out and help Chili's make a few extra bucks, since the $5 bonus card can't be used at the same time the $25 gift card is used.

Why did she look at me that way?

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites