Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cereal Anyone?

Albertson's has a great General Mills sale this week - it actually started yesterday. I wen this morning and bought 18 boxes of cereal, 8 boxes of fruit snacks and 4 boxes of Chex-Mix 100 Calorie packs. My total.....with tax......take a guess...........$11.15!!!! Here's the shopping list from PinchingYourPennies. I had some $1/1 GM Cereal coupons that I got when I sent a very nice (seriously) email to GM. I think on Wednesday they are adding more items to the sale..... we are out of cake mix and chocolate frosting so hopefully I will be able to get some.

1 comment:

Queen Karana said...

I have so much cereal... but it's such a good deal I may have to get more. I just need to a void the "sugar cereals" - we don't eat those often around here (snacks only), and I think I have a years supply!

Add to Technorati Favorites