Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hillshire Farm Deli Wraps

On Monday I got my Bzz Kit for Hillshire Farm Deli Wraps. Not super impressed from the very beginning since the kit only gave me one free coupon and then 10 $1.00 off coupons. I would have hoped for a couple free. Anyway reading through the booklet that came with the kit and it says, "Retail price $3.99" but the coupon has a maximum value of $2.99 - How annoying is that??? I went to Smith's and Albertson's today and they are $3.99 at Smiths and $4.99 at Albies. So I had a choice - use my "free" coupon and pay the difference or wait and hopefully at some point they will go on sale. I decided since these are not something that I would normally buy to wait.

2 comments:

Queen Karana said...

Good grief! That's ridiculous. They should give you AT LEAST one coupon that is COMPLETELY FREE. Bummer.

That is a nice stack of coupons though, and if they DO go on sale, you could get a decent deal. Hope they go on sale for you soon!

Anonymous said...

They are so delicious and totally worth it! Even though they are not free...its a great deal!!

Add to Technorati Favorites