Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Things I have been thinking about....and some I forgot about

I forgot to post the final score of the Guns & Hoses Hockey Game.
YEAH THE HOSES WON!!! 11 to 5
------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Miss Utah Jill Stevens. Even though she did not win Miss America - she won the "America's Vote", which really says something. The people who voted for here know what a true "It Girl" and "Miss America" is. I guess the judges just didn't appreciate her realness, natural beauty, and modesty.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Micayla sucked all the ink out of a marker at school today. I went to pick her up and her mouth was so gross!!! We got it all off - except there is a little on her lips that we couldn't get off. Hopefully it will come off before her dentist appointment in the morning.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites