Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

UTAH GUNS AND HOSES CHARITY HOCKEY GAME!!

If you like hockey or even just supporting some good guys raising moeny for a good cause then have I got the game for you!!!

Saturday January 19, 2008 E-Center, West Valley City, Utah.

Apparatus Showcase - 12:30-1:30 E Center Parking Lot - there will be fire trucks, police cars, and helicopters.

POLICE VS. FIRE CHARITY GAME Game Starts at 2pm
GRIZZLIES VS. PHOENIX Games Starts at 7pm

This is the 6th annual Guns N’ Hoses charity hockey game - this year supporting the Huntsman Cancer Foundation! For one low price, you will receive admittance to the Guns N Hoses Charity game as well as the Utah Grizzlies vs. Phoenix game. Plus, a portion of your ticket goes to help ease the suffering of local cancer patients so everyone wins!!

TICKETS - THESE ARE ALL LOWER BOWL SEATS!!
Center Plaza = $16 includes both games
Corner Plaza = $10 includes both games

ORDERING
To Order Tickets, go to www.utahgrizzlies.com/themenights

Username = Hoses Password = Grizzlies

Select your seating area

IMPORTANT: Make sure to put the name "Matt Jamieson" in as your Guns & Hoses Contact.

FOR MORE INFORMATION send me an email! Also - if you think this way of ordering is too confusing then let me know and I will help you!

At the game help me cheer for my hottie husband #30 (Goalie) on the "Hoses Team."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that it helped me alot with all the information. helped me get it around work. But gotta say go cops again my brother in law and cousin are playing for the cops SO GO COPS!!!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites