Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Organizing in the new year.

Well, here it is the 9th day of 2008 and I have already fallen behind in my effort to stay on top of house work. I made a spreadsheet with daily tasks and what's for dinner. Oh well - with a sick 2 year old I guess I have an excuse.

Tomorrow's tasks - dust, work on the hall closet, clean off the kitchen table, and Thursday is my business day - gotta pay bills...

Oh yeah! I got in on a new Bzz Agent campaign. It's for the new Hillshire Farms Deli Wraps. That makes me happy :) I love trying the new things that I get from Bzz Agent. Two of the things that I am in campaigns for right now that I am really loving is LypSyl it an all natural beeswax lip balm and of course my $180 Sonicare toothbrush!! If you want to sign up for Bzz Agent send me an mail and I will send you the referral link.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites