Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goodbye...Farewell....Thanks......

I have been spending way too much time blogging. Not only posting on my blog but also reading others and others off of their blogs and others off of theirs..... you get the idea.

I have been having some issues with myself - nothing too bad but issues no the less..... After lots of thought and personal prayer it seems that the best way for me to have more time to take better care of myself and my family is to give up this thing that is taking so much of my time.

I want to thank everyone that has been reading this for your love and support. It has been great making new friends in the blogsphere --- and getting to know a few of my friends in real life better.

I will continue posting recipes at Good Stuff Maynard and hopefully by the end of the week all of my recipes that I have posted on Kaysville Momma will be moved over.

As far as coupon and frugal tips go I HIGHLY recommend visiting me at Pinching Your Pennies!!! This is by far THE BEST HANDS DOWN way that anyone can learn how to save money!!! My user name there is sherriwj.

My VCFS Families Blog will stay open and I will be posting on there from time to time. My posts will be relevent to VCFS and Micayla's health (which is very good right now).

This is my final post on Kaysville Momma..... I plan on deleting this blog at the end of the week.
I will be saving my template --- you never know when I may pop up in the future...

19 comments:

Susie said...

Ohhhhh...I am so sorry to see you go. But, we all have to have priorities. I will look for you on Good Stuff...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, but I know exactly what you are talking about! I have been there!

We'll miss you!

Melissa said...

I'm going to miss you and Frugal Tips, and all your fun stories and recipies, but, I also know where you are coming from. Take care woman!

Unknown said...

What?! You are leaving?! Sad... But I understand why.
Good luck with everything! I'll miss reading all of your posts. They were so much fun!

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss visiting here, but I will be checking in on your other blogs!

Nonnas News said...

Sherri, so sorry to hear you are going, I will miss you!!

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself! I didn't realize you were/are posting in so many places.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go, Sherri....but I totally understand.

Good luck and maybe I'll catch you on one of those other blogs!!!

Good luck to you and your family!

Claremont First Ward said...

So sad to see you go. Do you know, the very last blogger I visited is doing the same thing? She just posted a goodbye post as well.......I really admire both of your ability to see beyond blogging and get rid of it if it's not putting you closer to your ultimate goal.

Thanks for all the great tips!

Amy said...

I will miss you! I know how it is, and now that I am working, I just hope that I can keep up now.

Best wishes to you :)

Glenda said...

Sherri, you take good care of yourself and your family! Thanks for all of your help, and look forward to seeing you still at PYP.

Queen Karana said...

We'll miss you!

Deb said...

Oh! I will surely miss you! Sending you big cyber hugs and good thoughts.

Aimee Hardy said...

Such a cute blog. You could always just put it on hold rather than delete. :) Thanks for your comments.

Aimee Hardy

Mami Adame said...

:( so sorry to see you go! I haven't been on computer for 4 days and I realized how much time I do spend on computer. I love my babies, so I will try not to dedicate too much time to blogging...but honestly I do find it therapeutic. Take care we'll see you on the VCFS families blog.

xoxoxo,
Ana

Marrdy said...

Oh I am so sad. I have got to make sure I keep visiting you on the other blogs so I don't loose track of you completely! I will keep you in my prayers and wish for you and your family only the best. Much love to you!

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhh .....good luck to you. I know what you mean about the time factor...I wish you the very best!!

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh no! But I know what you mean, it is taking way too much of my time. Will miss ya!

Laura said...

Good luck. I'm sure I'll run into you from time to time on PYP and I'll be checking out Good Stuff MAynard.

Add to Technorati Favorites