Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Yard Sale Finds


I have been looking for something to hand over my front door. This iron piece was $5.00 at a yard sale. I didn't have to do anything to it. Now I just have to get the door and trim painted.


At another yard sale I bought 2 baskets for .50 each. I spray painted them black. I got 2 wooden bears - just because they were cute and these vintage looking spools, some with thread on them for another .50 - total!! I think the bears are going in Micayla's room and the baskets will eventually find their way to my room.

5 comments:

Pj.steph said...

What an awesome find. Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!! I especially like the iron thing over the door!!!!

Nonnas News said...

Great finds!! I just love going to garage sales!

Matthew Cox said...

Kudos! Love the door iron trim. I saw a wrought iron kit at a garage sale a few years ago. I havn't seen one since and would like to find it. I've searched on eBay and garagesalehomepage.com but nothing, oh well. Great find, it's getting hard to find nice wrought iron pieces.

Erika said...

I love the new door decor!

Add to Technorati Favorites