Frugal Tip Friday --- lets get through the business portion first:
1. Frugal Tip Friday is a great place where we all write a post about living frugal and link them all together here on my blog. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and connect to others in the blogosphere.
2. Anyone is welcome to join. Just write your post and come here every Friday to leave the link in Mr. Linky at the bottom of each Frugal Tip Friday post.
3. Please mention Frugal Tip Friday in your post and link back here so your readers can find out more about it.
4. Please link to your actual Frugal Tip Friday post. Here is how you link to an individual post if you’ve never done it before: Right click on the date at the bottom of the post you want to link to (or the post title depending on where you blog) click “Copy Shortcut” and then paste it into Mr. Linky.
5. I reserve the right to fix your links. I will remove any links that are objectionable or not talking about living frugal.
6. Please leave a comment here too!!!
My tip for today is about eating out. Eat out less. One of the biggest expenses in our daily lives is eating out — the average person spends over $2,000 a year on eating out. Restaurants are expensive, including fast-food (not to mention the health hazards). It’s much cheaper to cook your own food. Try to formulate a weekly menu, then we buy the groceries, and cook dinner (and lunch) each evening. Lately I’ve even been prepping it in the morning, so it’s a snap in the evening when everyone is hungry. Here is a great meal planning calendar from happytobeathome.net. For grocery/shopping deals visit Pinching Your Pennies.
Now what's your frugal tip for Friday?