Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Drumroll please......

Thank you 7 Clown Circus for giving me an award!!!! Angie is awesome! What a great blog and a great mom!I am not sure how many people I am passing this on to 4 other bloggers in no particular order.

Megan...... Her kids are so cute and her daughter and my daughter are going to be in the same Kindergarten class...

Jaime..... what a cute blog!!!

Marrdy..... This is a blog that is new to me -- but I am already a fan!!!

Shanna.....Shanna has a couple of blogs --- but I am a sucker for some yummy food!! Check out this recipe for Chicken Enchiladas with broccoli!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks! ;)
I'll just need your e-mail address to add you to the Good Stuff Maynard blog!
My e-mail is shannabanana AT rocket mail DOT com if you'd rather send it to me that way.

Jaime said...

OMG! My first award!!

Thank you so much!! Off to share it!

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats to you! Have a lovely Sunday!!

Marrdy said...

Oh my gosh!! Thanks so much. I have been a blog stalker for a while and am new to all this blogging. This is great!

Claremont First Ward said...

Congrats! YOu deserve it.

Add to Technorati Favorites