Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I....... Sherri

I AM ...wishing that money grew on trees. My car needs a very expensive repair that I am not happy about

I WANT... To go on a vacation alone with my husband. I need a break!

I HAVE ... never liked scary movies..... or books.....this is why I am afraid to read Twilight.

I WISH I COULD ... play the piano or sing

I HATE ... folding laundry, actually it's not the folding par that I hate it's the putting stuff away.

I FEAR ... losing one of my kids..... I am a paranoid mom

I HEAR ... right now I hear my husband mowing the lawn.....

I SEARCH ... for ways to save money. I search for the best deal on almost everything.

I DON'T THINK ... we will ever be out of debt. Several years ago while I was in school and not working Matt fell off his bosses roof and cracked his heel. He couldn't work for a while and since i didn't have a job we lived on credit. Then just when things were getting better Micayla --- my million dollar baby was born.

I REGRET ... That I didn't try harder in school. I never understood math. I wish i could do math!

I LOVE ... My husband and my kids. I feel so blessed that I am able to be a mom and I am so grateful for the 2 great women who made it possible

I ACHE FOR ... Couples that are struggling to become parents

I ALWAYS CRY ... ALL THE TIME!!! Seriously!!!

I AM NOT ... A great housekeeper.

I DANCE ... Whenever I can. Although the only people that I ever allow to see me are my kids and Matt (only when we slow dance)

I SING ... In the car --- I always see people laughing at me!!!

I NEVER ... go a day without a Diet Coke!!!

I RARELY ... Go to the movies --- we are not movie people.... I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Armageddon

I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... Extreme Makeover Home Edition

I AM NOT ALWAYS ... nice --- I can be a bitch! I can admit it.

I HATE THAT ... The price of gas is so outrageous!!!

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... politics.... although I try to be wise about it!

I NEED ... Lose weight ---- I admit it.....

I SHOULD ... Go clean my house instead of sit here at the computer.

(This post was inspired by Stretch Marks)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We have so much in common!

Marrdy said...

We are twins seperated in our former life. Diet Coke is nector from the gods....can't live without it. I have tried!!

Pj.steph said...

I don't think Twilight is scary... You should give it a shot. :)

Sharon said...

I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I should do this on my blog!

Nicole said...

You are so good, you always have the best posts. Sometimes I think this whole blogging thing is wearing me out. You a bitch...I seriously doubt it. You should read twilight, it's scary, but I think you would like it.

Claremont First Ward said...

This was so great. I wish I could sing or play the piano, too. So much.

@TiffanyRom said...

I'm confused about politics too!! This was such a cute post!

Add to Technorati Favorites