Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fun Things....

This is a fun blog...... Blog Around the World


I am also super excited about this blog.... Good Stuff Maynard. I am so excited about this because I am actually a contributor!!


And last but not least.... after posting our adoption story I received lots of email from bloggers whose children have VCFS - like Micayla! So I started a new blog with an emphasis on our awesome VCFS kids!!

3 comments:

Marrdy said...

OK, Sherrie, I finally blog stalked your whole blog and now (once again) I am in tears. I so loved your adoption story (again). So glad I stopped by and thanks again for the award!

Now, on to check out this other links.

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

Just stumbled upon your recipe blog and am so excited to have found it!! I'll be a frequent visitor!

Insane Mama said...

YOu have been busy....

Add to Technorati Favorites