Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just what DOES Sherri need?

Insane Momma posted this. So I had to try it!!!!

I googled Sherri + Needs and this is what I came up with..........

Sherri needs a taller tripod.............. How did google know that I am short?

Sherri needs some soap in her mouth................... um yeah probably

Sherri needs help....................

Sherri wants to save Barbara................ clearly they have me confused with Sherri Shepard

Sherri needs a history lesson

Sherri needs to get her head out of the Bible

Sherri needs
names of crafts people available to set up at FF Development Day in October..... I have no idea what they are talking about

Sherri needs a cheeseburger

Sherri needs to contact Patricia Tuck...................who?????

Sherri needs to continue seeking a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

Sherri needs to come clean

Sherri needs the support of her fans

Sherri needs this slam dunk to show her constituents that she can prosecute a case

Sherri needs to shut up about ................ what???

Sherri needs to watch her dollars......................... hence Frugal Tip Friday!!!

SHERRI NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL

Wow!!! The things we can learn on Google!!!


10 comments:

Deb said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is great....I wonder what Karla needs... ;)

Claremont First Ward said...

I've seen this all over the place and I don't get it....how exactly do you do it?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.....I saw your comment to me....yeah, apparently there is a Karla on the lose out there....I'll have to get right on this!

Marrdy said...

I need to do this. I saw it on Insane Mama's blog. Too funny.

By the way, after I got all through your blog I forgot to tell you...I LOVE the bagpipes. I am so impressed that your hubby plays them. My Grandma was from Aberdeen so I consider myself Scottish. All the more reason to stalk your blog!!

Travis said...

thats funny, I wonder what Janae needs.

Unknown said...

haha... I'm going to have to try this. By the way... you have a beautiful blog... this is my first time visiting and I am going to snoop around if that's ok. :)

Mami Adame said...

Too funny! Love the make-over!

Heather said...

Oh, I am SO going to try this! I might have to steal the post idea from you and Insane Mama, but I'll credit you. How fun.

OH, and I LOVE your new layout. It's so cute!!

Insane Mama said...

OK, so what do you need to come clean about?
Google is a smart genius

Add to Technorati Favorites