Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Frugal Tip Friday 8/22/08


Link your your own Frugal Tip Friday post back here and leave a comment here. I love reading all of your Frugal Tips!!

Ask for a rain check. Some stores don’t give them for certain sale items, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. A rain check can save you money. Don’t buy a six dollar case of water if you can get it for two dollars with a rain check. Buy up to the limit you are allowed to purchase and stock up.

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a great tip! I never thought of asking for a rain check!! Thanks!!

And, thanks for stopping by my blog again today. I can't wait to see those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Another good tip, Sherri.

Have a great weekend!

Nicole said...

I hardly ever ask for rain checks, I need to change my ways!

Janae said...

I am so sorry. People are such jerks. I bet they are cold hearted freaks who don't have kid. Thank goodness for Joanns. Something similar happened to my nephew on black Friday. Again so sorry! I think you should have dropped the shirt and maybe stepped on it.

Add to Technorati Favorites