Pages

My Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites

Blog Archive

Blog Search
Trying To Stay Calm
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spa Day!!!

OK so I am mostly a SAHM. I have worked for mom for about 3 years (not included in the first 18 years of my life) anyway..... I started out mostly doing typing at home. With the economy the way that it is and the stack of bills sitting here by my desk - not to mention the need for some ocassional adult interaction --- I have been going to the office 1 or 2 days (sometimes evenings) a week. I go in when Matt is home to take care of the kids.

One of the best benefits that my mom offers in her company is SPA DAY!!! Yesterday was SPA DAY!! We went to lunch to talk business and then we all went to the SPA for pedicures -- Oh how I love pedicures!! I have the most ticklelish feet on the face of the earth and I cannot stand to have anyone touch my feet --- except when I am getting a pedi!!!

Thank you mom for giving me a job that I can work whenever I want/can!!! Thank you for being my mom and my kids grandma ----THANK YOU FOR SPA DAY!!!!


Oh yeah in case you are wondering --- we do clinical research --- we work with drug companies and doctors in studying new prescription medications.

16 comments:

Susie said...

You have a fantastic mom!! Work for your family and pretty toes?? She totally rocks!!

Unknown said...

Hi! I've nominated you for a blog award. Come check it out on my recipe blog!

Amy said...

I love your toes! Too cute :)

I have wanted to get a pedi for a while now but still have not. I thought MY feet were the most ticklish. I can't stand for somebody to even ACT like they are going to touch them :D

Jenny said...

That is so awesome!!! Love the toes how cute :)

Marrdy said...

What a great benefit. Love your pink toes. My favorite color!

Unknown said...

I need a spa day! I have a pedi on my to-do today - glad you got to get out :)

Kathy said...

Your toes look great....
I am jealous..
wishing my money tree would go ahead and bloom this year too!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!!!! I have ticklish feet too and often wondered if I would like a pedi...I certainly don't want for it to tickle and then I accidently kick someone in the head!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

What a blessing!

Pj.steph said...

How fun! You are so very lucky. Do you happen to know any cool jobs like that that I could get? I'm moving up to Syracuse in a month or two, so a new job would be great!

Glenda said...

I LOVE having a pedicure. What a lucky gal you are to have a job that gives you a SPA day...Woohoo!

Unknown said...

I LOVE a great pedicure!

Nonnas News said...

Wow! What a great Mom!! I love getting pedicures!

Unknown said...

I only just started getting pedicures when my friend convinced me to get over fears and just try it. Now I love them! Especially when it comes with a major foot rub!
By the way, your toes are so cute!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Ahh...spa day. Sure would love some cute tootsies myself.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Ahh...spa day. Sure would love some cute tootsies myself.

Add to Technorati Favorites